🛑 BAD ! Prince William collapsed in pain when Princess Kate’s doctors announced that she had … See more:

A rumor about Prince William circulated on Facebook in the weeks after Kate, Princess of Wales, announced she had been diagnosed with cancer.

In April 2024, numerous Facebook pages posted a rumor about the British royal family claiming William, Prince of Wales, had made a sad announcement about his wife, Kate, Princess of Wales. The posts all read, “Prince William makes the sad announcement that leaves fans in tears: ‘My wife it’s been…'” This same text was shared on Facebook in March, too.

One example came from a page named PrayAmerica:

This rumor was shared on Facebook after a March 22 video announcement in which Kate disclosed she had been diagnosed with cancer and was undergoing chemotherapy. The news followed King Charles III’s own cancer diagnosis, which was disclosed by Buckingham Palace on Feb. 5.

“In January, I underwent major abdominal surgery in London, and at the time, it was thought that my condition was noncancerous,” Kate said in the video. “The surgery was successful. However, tests after the operation found cancer had been present. My medical team therefore advised that I should undergo a course of preventative chemotherapy.”

As for the rumor about William, the Facebook posts promoting the supposed “sad announcement” were misleading, false, scammy and outdated.

The Facebook posts each led to various articles about the royal family. These articles were not hosted by major news websites readers might be familiar with. The best way to describe these websites would be with words like “strange,” “lifeless” and “untrustworthy.” Further, some of the websites displayed pop-up ads and other malware, perhaps indicating the goal of some of the Facebook posts was to scam users.

Aside from the Facebook posts, it’s true William did once utter the four-word “my wife it’s been” as part of a longer statement. The context of these words can be found in an article published by the British tabloid The Sun.

On Feb. 18, 2024, The Sun reported news of William’s attendance at the British Academy Film Awards, better known as the BAFTA Film Awards. He has served as the President of BAFTA since 2010.

The Sun’s story was published more than a month before Kate’s cancer diagnosis was made public. We have bolded the four words “my wife it’s been” below:

And after waving to crowds along the red carpet, William made a joke about her health.

He admitted he hadn’t seen many of the nominated movies as he’d been busy at home following his wife’s operation.

The royal said: “I’ve done the fewest I’ve ever done before.”

“With my wife it’s been a bit . . . hopefully, we’ll catch up. I’ll make my list tonight.”

Wills said he’d made the last-minute call to head along to the awards while Kate rested at home.

In other words, the four words were part of an outdated quote about how William had been unable to watch many of the films nominated for awards, due to Kate’s health. There was no fresh news about the royal family pertaining to William and Kate. There were, however, plenty of misleading, false, scammy and outdated Facebook posts to go around, as usual.

Related Posts

SAD NEWS 10 minutes ago in California, Oprah Winfrey was confirmed as…See more

It is with a heavy heart that we bring sad news to Oprah Winfrey’s fans around the world. The beloved media icon, philanthropist, and talk show host has always been…

Read more

SAD NEWS: 30 minutes ago, Erling Haaland was involved in a horr!fic car cr@sh on his way back from training, his family revealed his current condition, shocking fans…

The world of football has beeп shakeп to its core by heartbreakiпg пews iпvolviпg Maпchester City’s sÏ…perstar striker Erliпg Haalaпd. JÏ…st 30 miпυtes ago, reports coпfirmed that Haalaпd was iпvolved iп a…

Read more

“SHE’S NOT CAITLIN CLARK!” — Ice Cube PUBLICLY TERMINATES Angel Reese as BIG endorsement deals get CANCELED! His BAD explanation leaves everyone STUNNED: “It’s all about MONEY, NOT D.R.A.M.A.” Angel Reese thought she was next in line — until Ice Cube showed up with a $5 million offer…

In a stunning twist that has left the sports world buzzing, music mogul and BIG3 founder Ice Cube has made headlines for his brutally honest comments about WNBA star Angel Reese â€” and the…

Read more

SAD NEWS: Kevin Durant’s father, Wayne Pratt, was unfortunately involved in an accident when his plane crashed, leaving KD’s family…

The NBA community has been shaken to its core after devastating reports confirmed that Wayne Pratt, the father of superstar Kevin Durant, was involved in a tragic plane crash. The…

Read more

A crazy car crashed straight into the car of Man United goalkeeper Onana when this player was on his way home after the latest defeat, when the police arrived, he was informed that …

Manchester United fans were left stunned late last night after shocking reports emerged involving goalkeeper André Onana. Just hours after United’s latest disappointing defeat, the 28-year-old shot-stopper was involved in…

Read more

Amber Rose and Kanye West Trade Explosive Shots on Twitter – Patrice Purple

🚨🚨🚨BREAKING NEWS🚨🚨🚨 Amber Rose and Kanye West went on to attack each other last night on Twitter. Amber Ross tweeted and said “I’m not going to lie after all these…

Read more

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *