Amber Heard Admits She Slept With James Franco And Elon Musk, They Promised To Pay Her $150 Million, But They Only Paid Her $1…

After making waves in the entertainment industry with the news of spending the night with Amber Heard and Cara Delevingne, Elon Musk has officially spoken out. The billionaire has denied the accusations of a three-way affair that he was just ‘named’.

On June 18 (US time), Elon Musk made an exclusive statement to Page Six after being involved in shocking new information in the lawsuit between Amber Heard and Johnny Depp . Specifically, the Pirates of the Caribbean actor released a witness saying that the Tesla tycoon, Heard and Cara Delevingne spent the night together in the actor’s apartment when he was away. Notably, this three-way affair happened when Heard was still Depp’s wife.

The 49-year-old billionaire confirmed that he only dated the 1986-born beauty after she divorced. However, Johnny Depp’s side released a lot of evidence showing that the couple had been secretly dating before. Until now, the incident has not been resolved. 

PHOTO: MEGA

In the face of accusations related to him, Elon Musk has consistently denied. SpaceX CEO affirmed that he did not spend the night with actress Amber Heard and British supermodel Cara Delevingne at the same time . “Cara and I are just friends, we have never been intimate. She can confirm this,” the 1971-born tycoon denied the ambiguous affair with the 28-year-old model. Regarding the relationship of this technology billionaire with the Aquaman beauty  , he emphasized: “In addition, I would like to confirm that Amber and I only started hanging out together about a month after her divorce. I don’t think I ever approached Amber while she was still married to her ex-husband.”

Amid the protracted and increasingly tense legal battle between Johnny Depp and his ex-wife, Elon Musk told Page Six that he hopes the matter will quickly come to an end and that both sides can put aside their hatred for each other. “ Life is too short to let such negativity continue. No one can say that after everything is over, they wish the court battle had lasted longer,” the U.50 tycoon told the news site.

Johnny Depp is winning the legal battle against his ex-wife

PHOTO: SHUTTERSTOCK

The day before, the Daily Mail reported that Elon Musk, Amber Heard and Cara Delevingne spent the night together at Johnny Depp’s luxury apartment while the actor was busy filming abroad. This shocking information was released after the 57-year-old actor’s legal team had a conversation with Josh Drew – the ex-husband of Heard’s best friend. This person confirmed that the trio had a secret relationship when the 34-year-old hottie was still married to Johnny Depp. The story of the three-way affair quickly covered all the newspapers.

Previously, Elon Musk was “named” in the $50 million lawsuit between the Fantastic Beasts actor and his ex-wife that was rekindled in early 2019. Specifically, this billionaire was accused of having an affair with Amber Heard when she had not yet divorced Johnny Depp. This information was surprising because before that, public opinion thought that this beautiful woman – tycoon couple met after the actress born in 1986 had divorced. In April 2017, they publicly dated and ended their relationship less than a year later. As for Cara Delevingne, she is the latest name to be caught up in this tense lawsuit. According to Daily Mail, it is very likely that the supermodel will be summoned to give testimony related to the above accusation. 

Cara Delevingne and Amber Heard have a close relationship and both are openly bisexual. The British model recently split from girlfriend Ashley Benson while the blonde beauty is dating cameraman Bianca Butti.

PHOTO: GETTY

While Elon Musk denied spending the night with the two beauties mentioned above, Amber Heard’s representative refused to comment and Cara Delevingne’s spokesperson also did not respond.

Related Posts

Hace 30 Minutos: La actriz Cassi Davis falleció en un accidente automovilístico a la edad de 61 años, lo que es aún más triste es que su esposo fue encontrado.. ver más

Tyler Perry tiene un mensaje, amigos: No se metan con la tía Bam, ni con Cassi Davis, el actor que la interpreta en la franquicia “Madea” . El actor, que según…

Read more

15 MINUTES AGO: At the age of 61, Actress Cassi Davis passed away in a car accident, what’s even sadder is that she was found to be pre.. see more

Tyler Perry has a message, friends: Do not mess with Aunt Bam — or with Cassi Davis, the actor who plays her in the “Madea” franchise. The actor, who Perry says…

Read more

SAD! 15 minutes ago, Mercedes – Val Kilmer’s daughter spoke up in tears: “When I saw him lying on the floor, he seemed to have … see more

Mercedes Kilmer’s statements about her father’s death have clarified her fans’ doubts Val Kilmer, known for his roles in films like Top Gun and Batman Forever, has passed away in Los Angeles at the…

Read more

30 MINUTES AGO! Actor Val Kilmer was reported dead in hospital. More heartbreakingly, his daughter was found in.. see more

Val Kilmer – the actor famous for his role as Batman in ‘Batman Forever’ and Iceman in ‘Top Gun’, has just passed away at the age of 65. Before that,…

Read more

TRISTE: Hace 20 minutos, el actor Val Kilmer fue reportado muerto en el hospital. Aún más desgarrador, su hija fue encontrada muerta… ver más

Val Kilmer, el actor famoso por su papel de Batman en ‘Batman Forever’ y Iceman en ‘Top Gun’, acaba de fallecer a la edad de 65 años. Antes de eso,…

Read more

20 MINUTES AGO: Successfully arrested suspect related to the death of actor Val Kilmer at his home, before his death he had to endure 12 n… See more

Recently, international media reported that actor Val Kilmer passed away on April 1 (local time). He was 65 years old. According to information from his daughter – Mercedes Kilmer, the…

Read more

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *