SHOCKING NEWS: Jennifer Aniston is believed to have died after an intruder broke into her home with a gun after… see more

A man was arrested after he drove through the gates of Jennifer Aniston‘s $21million Bel-Air property on Monday.

In a chilling twist, the Friends actress, 56, was home at the time of the terrifying incident.

The suspect, a man believed to be in his 70s, drove into Aniston’s luxury compound shortly after noon in Los Angeles.

The possible intruder was apprehended by Aniston’s security team, who reportedly held him at gunpoint as they awaited for the Los Angeles Police Department to arrive, according to TMZ.

Aniston’s security team are said to have dashed to the car after the crash and remove the driver from the vehicle. They detained him during their wait for police, who subsequently arrested him. 

Officer Jeff Lee, who is a spokesperson for the LAPD, said the incident occurred at approximately 12:20PM PT and that police were responding to a call about a ‘burglary suspect’ at the residence who ‘ran his vehicle through the gate to the residence.’A man was arrested after he drove through the gates of Jennifer Aniston’s Bel-Air property while the actress was at home

The possible intruder was apprehended by Aniston’s security team, who held him at gunpoint as they awaited for the Los Angeles Police Department to arrive

KTLA5’s footage captured what appeared to be the damaged gate left by the carAniston, 56, did not come into contact with the suspect, police said, and law enforcement sources said she was not hurt.

Officials said the suspect will be booked for felony damage due to the damage inflicted. It has also been reported that he did not enter the home. A driver ‘approximately 70 years of age, rammed his vehicle through the gate to the residence and gained access to the property,’ a public information officer with the LAPD said. 

‘There was a security guard on premises who was able to detain that suspect until officers arrived, at which time they took him into custody without incident.’

The officer added: ‘The resident was home at the time.’

Representatives for Aniston declined to comment when contacted by DailyMail.com.

DailyMail.com has also reached out to the LAPD for comment.  

The LAPD told ABC7 the incident may have been an accident. 

An investigation into what transpired and the man’s potential motives is now underway. 

Insiders connected to the investigation also told the site that the suspect’s background is currently being examined. 

The suspect allegedly has a minor criminal history however there is no indication he was specifically targeting Aniston, the ABC7 sources said. 

However, insiders claim the collision into her gate did not look like an accident.

The outlet stressed it remains unclear if the suspect was going after Aniston.

Aniston pictured at her Bel-Air home in a snap shared in 2023

She’s previously given glimpses into her luxurious abode online 

A private patrol car could be seen in the driveway of Aniston’s home

The actress never came into contact with the suspect, police said, and law enforcement sources told NBC News she was not hurt

Aniston purchased the 8,500 square-foot Bel-Air home in 2011 

Insiders told TMZ that the driver complained of pain and was inspected by an ambulance.

The police said the man suffered back injuries in the collision and was taken the hospital, according to CBS News. 

Sources told ABC News that the case is now in the hands of LAPD’s Threat Management Unit, a department that has previously worked on cases that have involved the actress. They are now taking over the incident out of an abundance of caution.

Sources told the outlet that prior to the crash, the man was not being actively investigated for any matters related to The Break-Up star. The suspect is expected to be booked for felony vandalism tonight, ABC News sources said. 

In addition to his background, his social media will also be looked at by investigators, sources told ABC. 

Aniston purchased the 8,500 square-foot Bel-Air home for $21M in 2011; the mansion was designed by A. Quincy Jones and completed in 1965.

It even served as the venue for Aniston’s 2015 wedding to her now ex-husband Justin Theroux. 

Her mid-century home features four bedrooms, six-and-a-half bathrooms with a wine cellar, pool, and guesthouse; it also has city and ocean views sitting on almost two acres of land.

It previously had a hillside vineyard but garden designer Marcello Villano and landscape architect Anne Attiger transformed her outdoor space into an oasis consisting of terraces, Asian-inspired pocket gardens and interconnected rooms, according to Architectural Digest story that profiled her home. 

Her mid-century home features four bedrooms, six-and-a-half bathrooms with a wine cellar, pool, and guesthouse; it also has city and ocean views sitting on almost two acres of land; pictured 2023

She previously given fans glimpses into her home on social media

In 2020, she showed off her new SAG trophy sitting on her bathtub 

Aniston read to her pooches at home in a 2024 video

She put on a glamorous display on her balcony

Aniston and her team gathered in her massive closet as she prepped for the 2020 Golden Globes

+

20

View gallery

Her home has also been featured in various Smart Water ads

The star cosied up on her couch 

Aniston trekking through her backyard alongside her dogs

+

20

View gallery

The home also landed on the cover of Architectural Digest for their March 2018 issue

Related Posts

Shocking Scandal: Tamar Braxton Reveals the Truth About Her Affair With Mendeecees – Did Yandy REALLY Lay Hands On Her?… Tensions are at a boiling point as star Yandy Smith reportedly unleashes furious threats at Tamar Braxton following a mysterious accident. The fallout comes after explosive rumors suggest Yandy’s husband, Mendeecees Harris, was caught spending time with Tamar. The troubled singer now not only faces the physical agony of a brutal injury but also the public fury of a woman scorned. This isn’t the first time this power couple has been at the center of cheating accusations, but this time, the stakes have escalated to a dangerous level. You won’t believe the twists and turns in this scandalous drama that’s threatening to tear their lives apart. WATCH FULL HERE:

The quiet hum of the entertainment world has once again been shattered by a complex and dramatic love scandal, pulling in some of its most recognizable names: celebrated singer Tamar…

Read more

Sexyy Red EXPOSES Rappers That Are Secretly ʜɪᴠ Infected… The queen of sᴛᴅs Sexyy Red has all these DL rappers coming after her after she exposed them for having ʜɪᴠ, and still sleeping around with no protection. At this point I’m convinced there is some sort of sᴛᴅ fetish in Hollywood, because honey, all these folks have something, and they ain’t even hiding it. FULL STORY:

Sexyy Red EXPOSES Rappers That Are Secretly ʜɪᴠ Infected The world of hip-hop and celebrity is no stranger to scandal, but Sexyy Red has just blown the lid off one…

Read more

The infamous Braxton family feud just hit a new, nasty low. Tamar Braxton went live and publicly claimed her sister, Toni Braxton, was dumped by Birdman because of a botched BBL that allegedly “stinks.” This isn’t just sibling shade—it’s a nuclear personal attack! Toni’s team fired back with a cease and desist order, but Tamar doubled down, revealing the explosive secret that led to Toni’s shocking two-day marriage and $160 MILLION divorce demand. Read why this is the messiest family battle Hollywood has ever seen!… FULL STORY HERE:

The family drama of the Braxtons, known for their tumultuous on-screen chaos, has officially escalated into a full-blown civil war, reaching a level of personal cruelty and public humiliation unprecedented…

Read more

Stefon Diggs Break Social Silence To Announce Gender Of His Baby On The Way With Pregnant Girlfriend Cardi B…

Pregnant Cardi B’s Boyfriend Stefon Diggs Reveals Sex of Their Baby. NFL star Stefon Diggs, who is expecting a baby with Cardi B, revealed the sex of the unborn child…

Read more

Sean “Diddy” Combs’ life behind bars has taken a dark and dangerous turn. What began as a high-profile conviction has turned into a story of survival that insiders say could end in tragedy. The music mogul, once seen as a symbol of wealth and power, now lives in constant fear – facing threats, intimidation, and a reality he never imagined. Full story below

Sean “Diddy” Combs’ life behind bars has taken a dark and dangerous turn. What began as a high-profile sentence has now spiraled into a survival story that insiders say could…

Read more

Mother Gives Birth to 10 Babies and Doctors Realize One of Them Isn’t a Baby! Biggest Shock! A woman goes into labor and gives birth to 10 babies. But when the doctors discover that one of them is not a human child, everyone is terrified of what was inside the woman’s belly.

A birth that was predicted to be a world record, attracting the attention of the entire medical community, turned into a terrifying nightmare and an unsolved mystery. Sarah W., a…

Read more

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *