Lewis Hamilton parties with Kylian Mbappe and Neymar as F1 legend lets his hair down after Monaco Grand Prix

LEWIS HAMILTON partied with two of the biggest football stars on the planet after Sunday’s Monaco Grand prix at a Travis Scott concert.

Brazilian forward Neymar was in attendance at the prestigious race to witness the Brit finish fourth in Monaco.

Lewis Hamilton was joined by a host of stars at a rap concert following the Monaco GPCredit: Getty

Neymar ditched PSG’s title celebrations to attend Sunday’s race in Monte CarloCredit: Getty

Klylian Mbappe was spotted smiling at the Travis Scott gigCredit: Twitter

A clip then showed the Frenchman laughing with Hamilton at LillysCredit: Twitter

The 31-year-old, who is reportedly desperate to join Manchester United, was joined by Paris Saint-Germain team-mates Marco Verratti and Gianluigi Donnarumma by the track to watch the action.

Neymar, who skipped his team’s title celebrations earlier in the weekend, was then spotted performing media duties as Hamilton recorded an Instagram video of himself cycling past the Samba ace.

The former Barcelona man then called out to the seven-time world champion, only for the Brit to ignore him.

Hamilton later tagged Neymar and wrote “My bad bro” alongside two laughing emojis with the footage.

But it led to an hilarious response from Neymar as he replied with a swift “F*** u” and several laughing emojis.

And it was clear to see that there were no hard feelings as they enjoyed a concert by rapper Scott later that night at Lillys Club in the Principality.

Hamilton ditched the overalls and let his hair down for the gig with Neymar and his PSG strike partner Kylian Mbappe also in attendance.

Videos emerged of the star-studded line-up at the concert, with Hamilton and Scott’s friendship going way back.

Clips show both Hamilton, 38, and Neymar at Lillys Club and, according to Twitter account Utopia, the likes of Kevin Durant and Justin Bieber were also there too.

Scott previously travelled to Jeddah to catch up with the Englishman after the Saudi Arabian GP.

And he also attended a party hosted by Hamilton back in 2018 in association with Tommy Hilfiger.The Mercedes star will now be hoping that he can continue his recent upturn in form this weekend at the Spanish GP.

Related Posts

BREAKING: Cardi B broke down in tears after hearing that her boyfriend, Stefon Diggs, is expecting twins with Kyanna Barber. That means he got both women pregnant at the same time. Cardi never asked him for anything — all she ever wanted was a loyal man to share her life with, yet she still got played… SEE FULL HERE:

It started as another ordinary day in the world of celebrity gossip — until news broke that shook fans everywhere. Cardi B, the Grammy-winning rap superstar known for her fiery…

Read more

Rihanna and ASAP Rocky are on the ground in Jamaica, cooking and serving hot meals to those affected by Hurricane Melissa. True heroes… SEE MORE:

In the sweltering aftermath of Hurricane Melissa’s merciless assault, where floodwaters still slosh through Kingston’s battered streets and the air hangs heavy with the scent of uprooted mango trees and…

Read more

SHOCK THE SHOWBIZ WORLD!! Beyoncé’s daughter Blue Ivy has revealed she’s three months pregnant – and the identity of the baby’s father will leave you speechless… SEE FULL:

In a jaw-dropping turn of events, Blue Ivy Carter, the 13-year-old daughter of global superstars Beyoncé and Jay-Z, has reportedly announced that she is three months pregnant, sending shockwaves through…

Read more

BREAKING NEWS:‼️ I will never forgive Ruben Amorim for what He said to me before I left Old Trafford,it keeps repeating iny head everyday and Is affecting my mental health”, Andre Onana finally reveals what Ruben Amorim said to Him before He left to join Trabzonspor

Manchester — A new earthquake has shaken the football world. Cameroon goalkeeper Andre Onana has finally broken his silence and revealed the real reason for his bitter departure from Manchester…

Read more

FINALIZED CONTRACT – Antonio Rudiger is officially facing a historic turning point: his contract ends, the Real Madrid team refuses to renew it, and the “big guys” of Saudi Arabia are ready to spend a fortune and roll out the red carpet to welcome the German star. With a salary never seen before, a luxurious mansion, luxury cars and exclusive benefits, the player becomes the center of an impact on the transfer market that shakes the world of football.

A thunderstorm has just struck the football world — Antonio Rüdiger, Real Madrid’s rock-solid defender, is officially at a career crossroads. Sources close to the Santiago Bernabéu confirm: his contract…

Read more

BREAKING: Madrid star’s Rolls-Royce cr@shed on the way to training – Police were quickly on the scene and discovered the victim’s identity. The incident has left fans heartbroken and the football world shocked…read more 👇

The football world has been shaken by shocking news out of Spain this morning. A Real Madrid player was involved in a serious car accident while driving his Rolls-Royce to…

Read more

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *