Kylian Mbappe unveils Madame Tussauds wax statue and is left startled by ‘sensational’ likeness of the figure, as he claims ‘it’s 100% me.”

Kylian Mbappe unveiled a wax statue of himself at a Madame Tussauds pop-up event in Paris on Thursday and seemed to be taken aback by the figure’s likeness. 

The France World Cup winner will lead his national side at Euro 2024 in Germany next month, after Didier Deschamps named his squad for the tournament earlier today. 

Prior to the announcement, Mbappe had an unveiling of his own to do, as he dropped the curtain on a lifelike waxwork that will be placed in Madame Tussauds’ Berlin exhibition. 

Stood on stage at the pop-up event, Mbappe pressed a button to drop a curtain that was concealing the figure. He was subsequently left shocked by the uncanny resemblance of the waxwork, which was wearing France’s home kit for this summer’s European Championships. 

According to L’Equipe, it took four hours of facial and physical analysis of the professional footballer to capture his features, with Mbappe subsequently stating: ‘It’s 100 per cent me!’

Kylian Mbappe today unveiled his waxwork statue at a Madame Tussauds pop-up event

Mbappe laughed and smiled at the figure standing in front of him, before stepping forward to take a closer examination, seemingly prodding his wax double’s eyebrows before poking it in the ear.

The winger, who has also been named in Forbes’ top ten highest-paid athletes for 2024, reportedly called the statue ‘sensational’ while joking: ‘It’s more Kylian than I am!’

It comes after Mbappe recently confirmed that he would be leaving Paris Saint-Germain this summer when his contract at the French giants expires

It has widely been expected that Mbappe would leave, after he had previously snubbed the offer of a contract to stay at the Ligue 1 champions. 

He was also denied a fairytale ending at PSG too after Borussia Dortmund knocked his side out of the Champions League – the one trophy that has seemingly eluded Mbappe during his seven-year spell at the club. 

Mbappe was seen on stage pressing a button that dropped a curtain to unveil the waxwork

The 25-year-old stepped closer to inspect the waxwork, which he claimed was ‘sensational’ 

He also joked that it was ‘more Kylian than I am’ while adding: ‘It is 100 per cent me!’

Related Posts

BREAKING: Cardi B broke down in tears after hearing that her boyfriend, Stefon Diggs, is expecting twins with Kyanna Barber. That means he got both women pregnant at the same time. Cardi never asked him for anything — all she ever wanted was a loyal man to share her life with, yet she still got played… SEE FULL HERE:

It started as another ordinary day in the world of celebrity gossip — until news broke that shook fans everywhere. Cardi B, the Grammy-winning rap superstar known for her fiery…

Read more

Rihanna and ASAP Rocky are on the ground in Jamaica, cooking and serving hot meals to those affected by Hurricane Melissa. True heroes… SEE MORE:

In the sweltering aftermath of Hurricane Melissa’s merciless assault, where floodwaters still slosh through Kingston’s battered streets and the air hangs heavy with the scent of uprooted mango trees and…

Read more

SHOCK THE SHOWBIZ WORLD!! Beyoncé’s daughter Blue Ivy has revealed she’s three months pregnant – and the identity of the baby’s father will leave you speechless… SEE FULL:

In a jaw-dropping turn of events, Blue Ivy Carter, the 13-year-old daughter of global superstars Beyoncé and Jay-Z, has reportedly announced that she is three months pregnant, sending shockwaves through…

Read more

BREAKING NEWS:‼️ I will never forgive Ruben Amorim for what He said to me before I left Old Trafford,it keeps repeating iny head everyday and Is affecting my mental health”, Andre Onana finally reveals what Ruben Amorim said to Him before He left to join Trabzonspor

Manchester — A new earthquake has shaken the football world. Cameroon goalkeeper Andre Onana has finally broken his silence and revealed the real reason for his bitter departure from Manchester…

Read more

FINALIZED CONTRACT – Antonio Rudiger is officially facing a historic turning point: his contract ends, the Real Madrid team refuses to renew it, and the “big guys” of Saudi Arabia are ready to spend a fortune and roll out the red carpet to welcome the German star. With a salary never seen before, a luxurious mansion, luxury cars and exclusive benefits, the player becomes the center of an impact on the transfer market that shakes the world of football.

A thunderstorm has just struck the football world — Antonio Rüdiger, Real Madrid’s rock-solid defender, is officially at a career crossroads. Sources close to the Santiago Bernabéu confirm: his contract…

Read more

BREAKING: Madrid star’s Rolls-Royce cr@shed on the way to training – Police were quickly on the scene and discovered the victim’s identity. The incident has left fans heartbroken and the football world shocked…read more 👇

The football world has been shaken by shocking news out of Spain this morning. A Real Madrid player was involved in a serious car accident while driving his Rolls-Royce to…

Read more

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *